Pounding Paws Cougar RP

Hi there. Wink

I am Shadow, Administrator. Razz
Before you do anything, please read the forum rules located under the Welcome category. Then, you may register by clicking "Register" below.
If you have any trouble or questions whatsoever, PM myself and I will gladly assist you.

Don't know how to RP an Cougar? Just take a look at the How to roleplay (RP) a Cougar subject, it tell's you everything about how to roleplay a cougar and more. Very Happy

If you do not want to make your own character, just go to the RPers Needed! located under Getting Started. That subject is open to guests.

Hope to see you around! Very Happy

~ Thank you.

- Shadow, Administrator. -

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pounding Paws Cougar RP

Hi there. Wink

I am Shadow, Administrator. Razz
Before you do anything, please read the forum rules located under the Welcome category. Then, you may register by clicking "Register" below.
If you have any trouble or questions whatsoever, PM myself and I will gladly assist you.

Don't know how to RP an Cougar? Just take a look at the How to roleplay (RP) a Cougar subject, it tell's you everything about how to roleplay a cougar and more. Very Happy

If you do not want to make your own character, just go to the RPers Needed! located under Getting Started. That subject is open to guests.

Hope to see you around! Very Happy

~ Thank you.

- Shadow, Administrator. -

Pounding Paws Cougar RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fate lies in your paws..

Herb List.

Amber
    Amber

Herb List. Empty Herb List.

Post by Amber Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:02 pm

Herbs:

Borage Leaves
    To be chewed and eaten. The plant can be distinguished by it's small blue or pink star-shaped flowers and hairy leaves. Great for nursing queens as it helps increase their supply of milk. Also brings down fever.

Burdock Root
    A tall-stemmed, sharp-smelling thistle with dark leaves. A medicine cat must dig up the roots, wash off the dirt, and chew them into a pulp, which can be applied to rat bites. Cures infection.

Catmint
    A delicious-smelling, leafy plant that's hard to find in the wild; often found growing in Twoleg gardens. The best remedy for greencough, also known as catnip.

Chervil
    A sweet-smelling plant with large, spreading fern like leaves and small white flowers. The juice of the leaves can be used for infected wounds, and chewing the roots helps with bellyache.

Cobweb/Spiderwebs
    Can be found all over the forest; be careful not to bring along the spider when you take the web! Medicine cats wrap it around and injury to soak up the blood and keep the wound clean. Stops bleeding.

Coltsfoot
    A flowering plant, a bit like a dandelion, with yellow or white flowers. The leaves can be chewed into a pulp, which is eaten to help shortness of breath.

Dock
    A plant similar to sorrel. The leaf can be chewed up and applied to soothe scratches.

Dried Oak Leaf
    Collected in autumn and stored in a dry place. Stops infections.

Feverfew
    A small bush with flowers like daisies. The leaves can be eaten to cool down body temperature, particularly for cats with a fever or chills.

Goldenrod
    a tall plant with bright yellow flowers. A poultice of this is terrific for healing wounds.

Honey
    A sweet, golden liquid created by bees. Difficult to collect without getting stung, but great for soothing infections or the throats of cats who have breathed smoke.

Horsetail
    A tall plant with bristly stems that grow in marshy areas. The leaves can be chewed up and applied as a poultice.

Juniper Berries
    A bush with spiky dark green leaves and purple berries. The berries soothe bellyaches and help cats who are having trouble breathing.

Lavender
    A small purple flowering plant. Cures fever.

Marigold
    A bright orange or yellow flower that grows low to the ground. The petals or leaves can be chewed into a pulp and applied as a poultice to wounds. Stops infection.

Mouse Bile
    A bad-smelling liquid that is the only remedy for ticks. Dab a little moss soaked in bile on a tick and it'll fall right off. Wash paws thoroughly in running water afterward.

Poppy Seed
    Small black seeds shaken from a dried poppy flowers, these are fed to cats to help them sleep. Soothes cats suffering from shock and distress. Not recommended for nursing queens.

Stinging Nettle
    The spiny green seeds can be administered to a cat who's swallowed poison, while the leaves can be applied to bring down swelling.

Tansy
    A strong-smelling plant with round yellow flowers. Good for curing coughs, but must be eaten in small doses.

Thyme
    This herb can be eaten to calm anxiety and frayed nerves.

Watermint
    A leafy green plant found in streams or damp areas. Usually chewed into a pulp and then fed to a cat suffering bellyache.

Wild Garlic
    Rolling in a patch of wild garlic can help prevent infections, especially for dangerous wounds like rat bites.

Yarrow
    A flowering plant whose leaves can be made into a poultice and applied to wounds or scratches to expel poison.

I did NOT
    Make this list. Shadow did on his other site.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:49 pm